?

走遍美國MP3下載及視頻 第3課 祖父的行李箱 ACT I

2012-08-15 14:08:08   Tag:

學習

 
   我要評論(0)

第3課 祖父的行李箱 ACT I :走遍美國MP3下載:Marilyn, you want coffee or tea? Marilyn,你是要咖啡還是茶? Coffee, please. 請來點咖啡。I am so excited! 我感到好興奮! At this time tomorrow morning, 明早這時候……

走遍美國視頻:3-1 

 

走遍美國MP3下載:第3課 祖父的行李箱

走遍美國中英文字幕:3-1

ACT I

Marilyn, you want coffee or tea? Marilyn,你是要咖啡還是茶?
Coffee, please. 請來點咖啡。
I am so excited! 我感到好興奮!
At this time tomorrow morning, 明早這時候,
Grandpa will be sitting in the kitchen with us. 爺爺就和我們一起坐在廚房里啦。
When does he arrive? 他什么時候到?
At six o'clock this evening. 今晚六點。
By plane? 坐飛機來?
No, by train. 不,坐火車。
Are we picking him up at the station? 我們要去車站接他嗎?
Not Grandpa. 那就不是我們爺爺啦。
He doesn't want anybody picking him up. 他不愿意讓別人接他。
He likes to be independent. 他喜歡獨立。
Huh. 哦。
Oh, let's go upstairs and prepare Grandpa's room. 對,我們上樓去準備爺爺的房間。
Great! Let's do it! 好!我們去準備!
Good morning, Mom. 早安,媽媽。
Morning. 早安。
Well, hi, fellas. 你們大家好。
Hello. 好。
Hi, honey. 嗨,親愛的。
Morning, Marilyn. 早安,Marilyn。
We are going upstairs to set up Grandpa's room. 我們要上樓去收拾一下爺爺的房間。
There's coffee ready. 咖啡準備好了。
I'm really excited about seeing Grandpa. 一想到要見到爺爺我就感到興奮。
Me, too. Milk, please. 我也一樣。請給我牛奶。
He's so funny. 他很有趣。
He always makes me laugh. 他總是讓我發笑。
I hope Grandpa's going to like living with us. 我希望爺爺喜歡和我們住在一起。
I think he will. 我想會的。
It just takes time to feel comfortable in a new place. 總是需要一段時間才能適應一個新的環境。
Won't he miss being in Florida? 他不會想念佛羅里達嗎?
Well, he will. 他會的。
But I think he'll like being here with the family. 但我想他也會樂意和全家人住在這兒。
Are you sure about that? 你能肯定嗎?
It's crazy here most of the time. 這兒經常吵吵鬧鬧的。
But it's fun. 但很有趣。
That's for sure. 說的也是。
You know, 我說,
maybe I'll put together some photos of Grandpa 或許我會把爺爺的一些照片集中起來
as a "welcome" present. 作為歡迎他的一份禮物。
That's a neat idea. 這是個好主意。
What can I do? 那么我能做點什么呢?
I've got it! 有啦!
I have a picture of Grandpa and Dad and me in my wallet. 我皮夾里有一照片是爺爺、爸爸和我在一起照的。
It's from the Fathers and Sons' Breakfast 那是在父子早餐上拍的
at my junior high school graduation. 在我初中畢業的時候。
Oh, I remember this picture. 噢,我還記得那張照片。
I'd really like to pick up Grandpa at the railroad station. 我真想去火車站接爺爺。
Railroad stations or airports-- 無論是火車站還是機場--
Grandpa always tells us he'll get here by himself. 爺爺總是說他能獨自來這。
He's something! 他真了不起!
Is this all Grandpa's stuff? 這里面都是爺爺的東西嗎?
That's it. 是的。
But I'm sure he has a few bags with him on the train. 不過我相信他在火車上還有幾件行李的。
What's inside? 這里面是什么?
I don't know. It's locked. 不知道。鎖著的。
Hi. 嗨。
Oh, hi, darling. 哦,親愛的。
Morning, Philip. 早安,Philip。
I want to put some of my good hangers in Grandpa's closet. 我想在爺爺的衣櫥放幾個好的衣架。
You know I'm very excited about his arrival. 知道我對他的到來是多么高興。
We are, too. 我們也很興奮。
Susan called early this morning. Susan一大早就打電話來。
She's unhappy 她很不高興
because she's had to go to Chicago on a business trip 因為她得到芝加哥出差
and can't leave till tonight. 而且要到今晚才能脫身。
She wants to be here for Grandpa. 她原希望在家等候爺爺。
Well, Grandpa will be disappointed, too. 爺爺也會感到失望的。
He loves Susan. 他喜歡Susan。
She always reminds him of Grandma. Susan總是讓他想起奶奶。
Well, how's everything here? 唔,東西都收拾好了嗎?
Fine. We were just wondering about this trunk. 好啦。我們正猜測這只大衣箱呢。
It's locked. 它鎖著。
Oh. I have the key. Grandpa sent it to me. 啊,鑰匙在這。爺爺寄來給我的。

[ 發布:能飛英語網    編輯:能飛英語網 ]
0
0
QQ書簽  百度搜藏  Google書簽  新浪ViVi書簽
雅虎收藏  分享到校內人人網  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到開心網
能飛英語網歡迎您評論,文明上網,理性發言
?
媒體報道
?
重庆时时最新开奖 青海快三 江苏时时彩 体育比分结果 竟彩 互联网金融产品的优缺点 股票配资平台都找天牛宝股票配资可信 股票配资顶牛ˉ信任杨方配资 盈操盘 快乐时时彩 中盛配资 快乐扑克 股票配资门户e典范简配资 配资炒股找中承配资 快3 篮彩 线上nba比分预测