?

走遍美國講解版視頻在線學:第12課 頂尖高手 ACT I

2012-08-18 10:18:18   Tag:

學習英語

 
   我要評論(0)

英語視頻在線學:第12課 頂尖高手 ACT I:I have been talking to a group of salesmen 我一直在與一群推銷人員談話 since ten this morning, 從今天上午十點起, and I'm real exhausted. 我實在是精疲力竭了。

走遍美國講解版英語視頻 第12課 頂尖高手 You're Tops ACT I:

走遍美國中英文文本:

ACT I

Is that you, Susan? 是你嗎,Susan?
It's me, Grandpa. 是我,爺爺。
Am I glad to see you! 我看到你真的很高興!
And am I glad to see you! 我看見你才高興呢!
I am also glad to be here. 我很高興來這兒。
How are things? 近況如何?
I have been talking to a group of salesmen 我一直在與一群推銷人員談話
since ten this morning, 從今天上午十點起,
and I'm real exhausted. 我實在是精疲力竭了。
Well, you look good. 嗯,你看起來蠻好的。
What's Harry doing tonight? Harry今晚做什么?
He and Michelle 他和Michelle
are visiting relatives in New Jersey today. 今天去New Jersey拜訪親戚去了。
The rest of our family went to the movies. 我們家的其余的人都去看電影了。
So it's just you and me, Susan. 所以這兒只有你和我,Susan。
It's nice to be alone with you, Grandpa. 很高興單獨與你在一起,爺爺。
We don't get to see enough of each other. 我們在一起的時間太少了。
Oh, I feel the same way, Susan. 噢,我也有同樣的感受,Susan。
I miss seeing you. 我很想見到你 。
But to tell the truth, 但是老實說,
next time 下一次
I'd like to go into the city and meet you there, 我想到城里看你,
instead of you coming here. 而不是到這兒來。
You don't need to do that, Grandpa. 你不用這樣,爺爺。
Yeah, I do. 不,我要這樣。
I need to get out more. 我需要多出門去。
Well, I mean 我的意思是
there's a lot to do around the house, 這屋里有很多事可做,
and I love being here with the family, 而我也喜歡和家人在一起,
you know, 你知道的,
but I'm restless. 但我閑不住。
Since I retired, 自從我退休以后,
I've got extra time on my hands. 我有過多空閑時間。
I understand, Grandpa. 我能體會,爺爺。
I think you do. 我想你能體會。
Frankly, 坦白地說,
I'd like to use my brain a little more. 我想多用用我的腦子。
Grandpa, 爺爺,
you have so much energy and so many years of experience. 你精力這么好又有這么多年的經驗。
There are probably a lot of places for you to work 也許有很多地方可以讓你去工作。
Particularly in the construction field. 特別是在建筑界。
But at my age, 但是像我這般年紀,
I'm not looking for a full-time job. 我不會去找一個上全天班的工作。
I'm retired. 我退休了。
But I'm bored. 但我感到無聊。
Well, there must be something. 嗯,一定可以找到事做.
Maybe I can help. 也許我能幫忙。
Let's go into the kitchen, 我們到廚房去,
and maybe you can help me set the table. 也許你能幫我擺桌子。
Sounds good to me. 我來。
What are we having? 我們吃些什么?
I prepared lamb chops, 我準備了羊肉,
mashed potatoes, and a tossed green salad to begin with. 馬鈴薯泥,還有蔬菜色拉當頭道菜。
Grandpa, you are a terrific guy! 爺爺,你真了不起!
You're still thinking about something to do, aren't you? 你還在想要找點事做,是嗎?
A job of some kind. 一些工作。
That's right. 是的。
I've been thinking about it for weeks now. 為這事我想了幾個星期。
There must be some way to put my mind to good use. 總會有辦法讓我發揮才能的。
We'll find a solution. 我們會找到解決的辦法。
A positive solution 一個好法子
to your finding a way to use that wonderful mind of yours. 能夠讓你施展你的學識。

[ 發布:能飛英語網    編輯:能飛英語網 ]
0
0
QQ書簽  百度搜藏  Google書簽  新浪ViVi書簽
雅虎收藏  分享到校內人人網  收藏到豆瓣  收藏到開心網
能飛英語網歡迎您評論,文明上網,理性發言
?
媒體報道
?
重庆时时最新开奖 南宁配资 河南快赢481 恒瑞行配资 股票配资推荐丿选 雪缘棒球比分 江西时时彩 年线怎么看 股票配资平台一直牛 时时彩 贵州快3 互联网理财平台有哪些求排名 股票涨跌的意义 牛掌柜配资 上证指数多少买入好 期货配资·杨方配资平台 配股宝配资